PURCHASE AND START-UP COSTS
As a franchisee your revenue is dependent on how many editions you are operating, and on your ability to sell advertising effectively and network in the local community.
Today, the typical Coffee News publisher owns an average of three franchises and publishes three or more editions of Coffee News. The level of income you desire will dictate how many franchises and editions you will need to own in order to achieve your financial goals.
What do you get for this? A BUSINESS IN A "BOX!"
Each franchisee is provided with enough resources to be able to go out and start his/her business immediately, with a firm foundation:
- 1. The license to operate a Coffee News business, using the company branding, educational systems and content.
- 2. Training - A three-day training programme to be run either in Durban (SA head office) or at a venue to be arranged. Includes accommodation, breakfast and lunch if applicable.
- 3. Mentorship – 1 hour per week for the first three months, by head office or a head office-appointed mentor in your area.
- 4. Business Network International - membership fee for the first year.
- 5. CRM Programme - An online admin programme developed for Coffee News SA (by Manifold Business Systems SA), from which a publisher is able to manage his diary, database, distribution lists, advertisers’ contracts, invoicing, reporting and expenses.
- 6. Operations Manual.
- 7. Training Manual.
- 8. Flash Drive with all templates.
- 9. Branded Clothing – three branded shirts.
- 10. 1000 Sample copies of Coffee News.
- 11. 500 flyers for marketing.
- 12. 500 business cards.
- 13. 50 stands.
- 14. Corel Draw software – student version.
- 15. Email address: (your name)@coffeenews.co.za
- 16. Webpage within the www.coffeenews.co.za website – real-time updates of advertisers and drop points from the CRM.